Relay is an add on module to the process client that provides work planning and execution functionality.
Relay functionality relies on the components in library.worker. The Relay product provides:
- A module install structure.
- Group-level processes for the Relay project folder.
- Worker-level processes for tasks, including standalone tasks, collaborative tasks and various information-only tasks.
These pages provide a technical reference to how Relay is built. This is not intended as end-user documentation.
- Install structure
- Library structure
- Standard task processes
- Events, messages and notifications
- Relay connection overview
- Install process
You can install the process module using reference metrici.products.relay.install. No product key is required.